Tuesday

Just Keep Swimming

Packing [X]
Unpacking [  ]
Classes [X]
Textbooks [  ]
Figuring out Second Degree [X]
Mountains [  ]
Getting the House Decorated [  ]
Flea Control [Partially under control]
Getting the Car in for Oil Change [  ]
Horse Taken Care Of [  ]
Pay rent/bills [  ]


Chaos [X]
Stressed [XX]
Emotional [XX]
Thankful [X Incredibly] 

I am not even sure if that is the entire list to tell you the truth...
But it is getting done, slowly but surely!
This is not a very fun post, but this is real life as an adult.
This wouldn't be such a stressful time if I didn't start classes on the 15th - That puts a slight dent on things, along with Daniel never being available. 
I have been on crazy unpacking mode and it doesn't even look like I have accomplished much if you see the pile of belongings stuffed into the two spare bedrooms!
I don't have the curtains up, there's hardly any food, and I am already questioning how I crammed all of this stuff into an apartment for a year...It's incredible really!

Sorry for the not exciting post, but this is a process everyone has to tackle at one point or another and as frustrating as it is, we are not alone! 
Tomorrow or Thursday (before Daniel's Birthday and the Mountains (Daniel will not be coming with - insert emotional/sad face), I will be sharing all the things that I have been addicted to recently. This includes food, makeup, clothes, candles, etc - basically everything that I have been LOVING! 

When we go through crazy times like this, it is always important to look on the bright side. This is a lesson that I am also learning and constantly reminding myself about.
There is always something to look forward to, even if it is hard to see.


Lovely graphic made by Aubrey from The Kinch Life Designs - check her out!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.