Wednesday

Little Lessons

Hello everyone! 
I am truly sorry for my lack of posts. I have been without internet since Sunday and it has been odd to say the least. 
Until I am back to having my internet fully, I wanted to share a little post and let you know that I am still alive.
I had a realization earlier last week that as you age life becomes more stressful. No surprises there, right?!
The problem: As we become more stressed, we tend to take our frustration and anger out on those dearest to us.
Not only do we take out our frustrations on those people but we tend to say hurtful things in the heat of the moment that are not always true.

So what is the point?
We are all going to become stressed and we are all going to make mistakes and take it out on someone who is undeserving of our wrath. 
Don't go fishing for a fight, and take the time to apologize when necessary. Just remember that our relationships are worth more to us than our egos. 
Also, take the time to show the people you love that you appreciate them.
Little gestures can make a world of difference. 

As I continue to grow up and navigate the joys of becoming an independent adult, I am sure I will post many more lessons that I have dealt with in my life. Just remember to be kind along the way. 


Until next time!

P.S. Sorry once again for my lack of internet and no picture :( I have some very exciting news to share soon and I will post more pictures!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.