Tuesday

Ramblings and Big News!

Once again, sorry for the gap of time between posts! 
I am now going to tell you why...
I am moving!!
I will be moving to pursue my nursing career and I got very lucky to be able to move closer to Daniel.
After a lot of research and conversations with many different schools, the best choice was for me to move and take my pre-reqs closer to a particular nursing program who I have been in contact with.
Depending on what happens, I may attend the actual nursing program somewhere else, but for now this is the best option.
Fingers crossed that everything works out as good as I hope it to!
So, that is why I have been lacking on the blogging.
I originally had no internet for a week and a half because I've been going back and forth between the new house and my apartment for work.
I will not fully move until the end of July because I still have my apartment and I still have my job.
I am so excited and will be blogging about all the journeys and dead ends I hit with this new portion of my life!

Daniel and I saw this beautiful cloud when he came to visit me this past weekend!

This weekend was spent packing and working. Daniel came to visit me and bring packed belonging to the new house. We had a nice weekend that consisted of packing (it is never ending...), enjoying a nice meal, and spending a good chunk of our Sunday outside on a beautiful nature walk with little Bailey. I am not going to lie, I am beyond stressed out with all this stuff happening last minute, but I am also beyond excited. 
I feel as if all of my friends, along with myself, are opening a new chapter of our lives. I would be lying if I said it wasn't at all scary but I am so proud of all of my friends and the lives they have ahead of them.
With all the craziness that is going on, I am happy to say that my summer class will be over at the beginning of next week! Thank goodness.
There will be lots of talk about the new place and classes very soon! I hope everyone is having a good week thus far!

Until next time!

Sunset Sunday night

For kicks and giggles...
Yes, we are the crazy people who bring the dog to dinner

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.