Friday

Fri-Yay!

Linking up with Amanda, and Cup of Tea!

I hope you all have had a lovely week. I have no complaints. I am getting a taste of my soon to be normal work life and I have learned that night shift is no joke. So far I have had a wonderful experience on my unit and I am looking forward to my upcoming hours. I am also looking forward to some warmer weather! Once again, we got snow! Thankfully it was not near the amount of snow we had a few weeks ago, but I know there are places close by where people have been enjoying their snow days. 

Enough chit chat. Lets get down to the fun stuff!

I am a sucker for pretty little trinkets. That is why I am loving this adorable little tray. I love jewelry trays and always have to stop myself from buying them.


If you haven't heard of Reese Witherspoon's line Draper James then you are in luck! I am about to introduce you. While I am told myself that I cannot buy anything, let me introduce you to my favorite things! I am a sucker for cute dresses and I literally love every single Draper James dress. Here are my favorites: 1/2/3. I think the sale ended last night but dress 3 was on super sale. I would keep an eye out for these Lucky You sales in the future because the prices were fabulous.
P.s. Mom if you are reading this...I love dress number 1 ;)
This Hold Your Horses hat. It is currently sold out because it was on mega sale, but I love it!
I missed out on these pajamas as well but they are oh so cute so I wanted to share them.




Hi my name is Hanna, I am a caffeine addict and this is how I survive the day/night. In an effort to save my poor bank account from my Starbuck's addiction, I started making my Chai Tea Latte's at home. It's simple! All you need is this Chai Tea Concentrate, a frother, like this one, and your favorite milk or milk substitute. I use Almond Milk with mine. 


And of course my Celsius water in the Cola flavor. 


I'm hesitant to even post this because I am not sure if we can get it in the US, but this mascara is absolutely fabulous. My friend in Germany sent it to me in my Christmas package and I am in love! Seriously, German makeup is awesome and I cannot get enough of it. Even their drugstore brands are such good quality and the majority of them are cruelty free.
*Note: I can't find it in the US :'(




I have been all about skincare and face masks recently. I received this one for Christmas and I really love it. It smells so nice (honey/lavender) but not overpowering and it thickens into this wonderful paste. 


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.





Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.