Wednesday

Change Is In The {H}Air

A whole lot has been going on around here.

First and foremost, I have completed Nursing School! I am now the proud owner of two degrees and I do plan on going back for a graduate degree, but in the meantime I am going to work and gain experience.
This also means, the blog should be back in full swing before long. And yes, I have said that before, but nursing school just sucks the life out of you and makes you want to do nothing.

To celebrate graduation and freedom, I have also changed my hair color. 






This picture doesn't do my hair justice. It is this gorgeous blondie-mauve and I am so in love. 




Another new and exciting thing I have to share is my beautiful new boy, Lucas!
I can't remember if I shared him in a previous post and if I did, I would apologize but I am way too excited about this horse. You will see lots of him I'm sure.

And yes, I still have my darling Remi as well. Sweet thing is my right hand man currently while I work with baby Lcuas and experience the excitement of a green (essentially means, inexperienced) horse again.


I won't lie though...it is so nice getting on Remi and realizing how far he's come and knowing that he's, usually, like an old cow pony now who does everything right. The nugget still likes to keep me on my toes though...






Please note that these adorable snacks are from snaks5thavenchew. Welcome to your animal's new addiction.



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.