Friday

Hey There Friday

Linking up with Amanda, Cup of Tea, and A Little Bit of Everything to bring you some goodies from this week.

If you are an animal lover then you need these in your life! I will be ordering a few pairs ASAP.
You can custom print your dog onto socks! How much better could life get? Feeling down that day? Just take a peak at your sweet pooch's face on your socks!
If dog's aren't enough for you, there is an option to do your cat or you can put yourself or another human being on them!

My friend just received her pair and they turned out so good! Go to Pup Socks to order your own pair.


We all know that music makes my world go round so please enjoy my current on repeat song that puts me in a good mood on good and bad days.





Life gets hectic and everyone deserves to take a little breather. With the start of the semester looming over my head and because I have tight hips and hamstrings that are desperate need of help I have been stretching/doing a small yoga routine for 10 minutes in the morning. I am vowing to myself to keep this up during the semester and to make my goal reasonable I will try to keep this up even if I have to do it at night before bed. Here's an easy and comfortable video for all levels to follow along with. 


It's even more fun if you do it with a furry friend. Boone partook in yoga with me the other morning by sitting by my face and giving me reassuring licks. 


We had snow dumped on us thanks to Grayson and even though it is freezing cold, the nuggets just love going outside. In order to stay warm here are some of my cold weather essentials I have been living in. I have been living in my Hunter boots as well as these SmartWool socks. They may not be cute but I wear my SmartWool long underwear under everything. Yes, it makes you feel a bit bulkier but I ride in these under my breeches so it's really not that bad. They are pricey but so worth it. I have been living in and loving my Love Your Melon Cuffed Beanie. My one and only complaint is that I have a small head and these beanie's are one size fits all so it is a bit big on my and I have to push it up. The quality is great and they look so good on so I sacrifice because there is nothing I can do about the size of my head. They do have Knit Headbands now so I may give one of those a go! I am really loving these Pom Beanie's as well but they always seem to be sold out so grab one if you get the chance! 

Hope you all have had a wonderful week!




1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.