Wednesday

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick:Review

I have read and watched countless reviews about Urban Decay's Vice Lipstick, but just hadn't gotten around to get any because I have too many lip products to begin with and I told myself it was time to save some money. 
Luckily, I received a boat load of the Vice Lipstick's for Christmas! Disclaimer, a few of these lipstick's are sold out, but plenty are still available and there is a huge color line to choose from so I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

The lipstick's I received for Christmas come from the Urban Decay Vault Volume IV and two of the three Jean-Michael Basquiat lipstick's.


 L to R: Abstract and Epigram


From the Naked Vault Volume IV



L to R: Naked (cream), 1993 (comfort matte), Ms. Mia Wallace (cream)

L to R: Vanished (sheer), Backtalk (comfort matte), 714 (mega matte)

L to R: Rapture (cream), Conspiracy (metallized), Blackmail (comfort matte)

The colors range in finish from mega matte, cream, sheer, metallized, and comfort matte and every single one of them are so smooth and creamy! I wore Backtalk recently because I find that some matte lipsticks can be drying and I had no problems with this one! It wore extremely well and the color faded nicely. All the colors are beautiful and right up my alley. I can't wait to wear all of them, but I had to share with you all how impressed I was with the swatches! They are opaque and so silky smooth. 

The one I thought I wouldn't wear at all is actually one of my favorites - Vanished. It does wear off quickly when worn alone but it gives such a pretty sheen to the lips and it looks gorgeous over a lip liner! I don't know if it was just a fluke, but the Vanished I have is slightly loose it it's bullet and moves every time I use it. None of the other Vice lipsticks I have does that. I may repot it but for now I just wanted to share and see if anyone else has this color and has experienced this problem. 

Do ignore my grown out nail. I was holding on as long as I could before having them removed again for school. 

The Urban Decay Vice Lipstick's retail for $17 a piece and they are some of the most comfortable lipstick's I have worn. They do wear off like a traditional lipstick so if you are wanting longevity these are not it. If you want a lipstick that comes in a multitude of colors, is opaque, and extremely comfortable to wear - this is it!






Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.