Wednesday

Jouer Lip Crème Review And Thoughts

If you read my last Friday Favorites then you are already aware about how I feel about Jouer's Lip Crème's
Spoiler alert, they are my favorite liquid lipstick. 

What makes Jouer Lip Crème so great? Let's break it down.
1) The pigmentation is fabulous. One swipe and I get total opacity. 
2) Wear time. Jouer's Lip Crème's all lasts about 8 hours on me even if I've been eating.
3) Comfortability. These are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks that I own. The only one that is close is my Kat Von D liquid lipstick (which I love!). Not once have I ever felt that my lips were dry or uncomfortable PLUS I do not feel that they settle into my lip lines in any type of obvious way. 

I have four colors: Lychee, Tawny Rose, Dulche de Leche, and Petale de Rose.
I only have four colors so I cannot speak for the entire line, but I originally started with Lychee and Tawny Rose and loved them so much that I picked up Dulche de Leche and Petale de Rose and they have performed just as well as my first two.

L to R: Lychee, Tawny Rose, Petale de Rose, and Dulche de Leche.

I have not gotten adventurous with these as you can see by the nude selection. Reason being is because I wear these all the time and while I am a sucker for a good red, I can't get away with it as a student in the hospital so nude's it is! I will say that I also have two of Jouer's High Pigmentation Lip Glosses (holy moly I will talk about those in another post) and I have Bond, which is a gorgeous red! 

Top: Lychee, Tawny Rose
Bottom: Dulche de Leche, Petale de Rose

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème's retail for $18 a piece and are totally worth it in my opinion. I purchased all 4 myself and plan on getting more! 

If you are a liquid lipstick junkie and you haven't tried these out, I would highly suggest you give them a go. If liquid lipstick isn't your thing, the High Pigmentation Lip Glosses are phenomenal and their Lip Toppers add a fun touch to any look!

What is your favorite liquid lipstick? Let me know!
If any of you all are in the path of this snow storm like I am, I hope you all are staying warm and safe!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.