Friday

Hooray Friday

Linking up with Amanda

The weeks just keep flying by and as always I have some favorites/things I love to share with you this Friday.

I snagged a few items from the Lila P sale including this top and a sweater that I can no longer find on the website. But they still have some great sweaters on sale! I bought the t-shirt because I have one and it goes with pretty much anything. Plus who doesn't love a cute flowy t-shirt?

Recently received this band for my Apple Watch and I am loving it. Plus the price range doesn't hurt! 


Need an upbeat song? Give this one a listen. I enjoy listening to this one when I work out.



I made this recipe this week and I love it so much. It's versatile so I didn't get bored eating it multiple days in a row. Seriously, give this one a go! Plus it can go in the CrockPot or Instant Pot (which I need to get!)

These have been my go to sweet treat this week. If you haven't heard of Sugarfina then I am sorry that I am the one who is leading you down the path of darkness. You can pick and choose in order to make your own bento boxes and I was a lucky girl and received two for Christmas and have happily been eating my way through them. 

And the chocolate is good as well! So many options, so little time.


Giphy's to explain my week!

Trying to navigate the first week of the semester

How I will walk into my first night shift...



What's truly going to happen on night shift


Online shopping like


Have a great weekend everyone!




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.