Friday

Hey There Friday!

I have been looking forward to this Friday for about a month now. The reason being?? 
Check out my number one for this week - below!

Linking up with Karli and Amanda.

1//I am going to the beach! Ah relaxation, good company, good food, good drinks. What more could a girl want? 


2//How sweet is this?! I had this candle show up as a complete surprise in my mailbox all thanks to Nick. Surprises make my day.


3// Anyone have any products from Dose of Colors or LA Splash Cosmetics? I think they're liquid lipsticks are gorgeous and I am deciding what to order...
Any suggestions on your favorite colors or if you prefer one brand over the other?
Dose of Colors
LA Splash 

4//I am going to cave and buy a S'well Bottle. It's happening. I have stared at them forever and am finally taking the plunge. Now I am just deciding on which one I want...

5//Exciting news for Justin's Peanut Butter fans...They now come in mini's! I stumbled across these at my grocery store last week and I was so excited! My life is slightly more compete now.


Happy Weekending!


4 comments

  1. Those candles look cool! Have fun at the beach!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I didn't know Justin's came in minis. Thanks for sharing that info. I hope you have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was lots of fun! They are wonderful but terrible because I want to eat them all.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.