Wednesday

A Beach Filled Weekend

I am sad to say that I am sitting at work as I type this. 
I don't think I was prepared for my 6 AM wake up call this morning - can someone please put me back on the island?!

There isn't much to say about the weekend except for the fact that I had a blast. I enjoyed time with special people, my dogs, and I finally got to try out paddle boarding - lets just say it is definitely more work than it looks! 

Since I am too sad to write a long winded entry about the weekend (because I'm home and don't wish to be), enjoy the pictures!

*On a side note...can anyone else believe that it is already September?! The year is going by so fast that I honestly can't keep track of what all has happened this year, and lets face it there's been a lot of excitement in my life this year. The wonderful thing about September is that we are getting even closer to fall which means fall clothes, tailgating, football games - ahhh so much to look forward to!


He's smiling :)


 Boone relaxing on vaycay
Hysterical



Take me back please!!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.