Monday

Reliving My Glory Days...Kinda

This weekend I decided that I am officially old beyond my years. 
I use to be able to go out two nights in a row, stay out late, and do it again the next day.
This weekend I learned that two days of being out is about all I can handle...And I may not handle it as well as I use to.

Back in my college days I could easily go out Friday night and tailgate all of Saturday/go out that night. This weekend I learned that hitting a concert on a Friday night and then being at a tailgate at 9:30 in the morning was a lot for me to handle. Then when I had someone ask me to go out that night I happily turned them down to trudge back to my house and bed.

Friday night was a long (for my old self) but so much fun. Minus being rained on ALL weekend, I had a good time! Nick and I left for the Luke Bryan concert when Nick got off work. The concert itself was so incredibly fun. This is the second time I have seen Luke and he never dissapoints.


Yep, it's blurry and crappy and it's all I managed to get.

That night Nick and I didn't make it back until about 1AM and I was half asleep in the truck and Nick had to have me talk to him in order to stay awake. We were doing real well that night folks. 

Saturday morning called for a 6:30 wake up call and I wanted to die when the alarm went off. The first thing out of Nick's mouth that morning was, "Do you want a beer?" 
Me: "No"
Nick: "Me either"
Side note: This is when I realized that 5 hours of sleep was not enough and that I would rather have stayed in bed than gotten up to drink and hang out. College Hanna would have gladly rolled out of bed to do all of these things. 
After making necessary stops (Nick's work so we could get the radio, breakfast, beer, etc.) we were in the lot at 9:30, went to the game at 3:30, got home at 8, and fell asleep on the couch at 9:30. You see that?! I can't even make it until 10pm anymore! It's kinda sad. I did have a lot of fun at the game even though it rained almost all day and then I discovered that my raincoat was not so water proof anymore and I was so incredibly wet by the end of the game. Fun times. 

This is literally the only time it wasn't raining, and yes, I did play flip cup and remembered why I always liked beer pong better.


The weekend was too much for Nick and he napped while I went to the gym.

This pretty much sums it up on Saturday night.

How was your weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.