Friday

Friday Favorites!

Linking up with Karli and Amanda on this lovely Friday.


1//
The cool weather and all this talk about fall has gotten me obsessed with booties. Not just any booties, but booties with fringe! This is wild if you know me. I am not a fringe type of girl but I have recently been loving booties such as these and these.


2//
My S'well water bottle is what I am currently loving. For anyone who asks...I describe it as a cute thermos. I also totally recommend that everyone go out and purchase one because I just can't get enough of mine and now I want another in a different color!

Yes, I was in the Starbucks line and no I did not plan on coordinating my nails and shirt to my bottle...it just kinda happened and clearly I am a fan of the colors.

3// 
I had a rough Friday last Friday. As a little surprise my mom got me a new Gigi of New York phone case because there was a rep in town and they stamped my initials into it! So much love!


4//
Life has been a bit hectic lately so I have decided that this is my current motto and outlook...

5//
Can we also talk about my new sunglass obsession? I don't know why I have a wild hair for the unusual this fall, but between the fringe booties and these sunglasses...well lets just say I may have lost my mind a little? 



Have a lovely Friday!


6 comments

  1. LOVE the fringe booties you highlighted. These are SO cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"ve been obsessing over fringe booties too! I haven't bought a pair yet since I'm afraid I won't end up wearing them that often, but if I find a pair in the right price range I may just have to! Love your phone case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree. I ended up buying a pair of loafer type shoes instead of dropping the money on the fringe booties. It pains me but I know I will get much more wear out of the loafers.

      Delete
  3. Those fringe booties are awesome!! Plus, they'd work for any season. I could see them paired with a cute sundress for Spring (which is the season I'm in).

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.