Monday

A Bridal Shower Tea Celebrating the Last of Summer

I only have a few more crazy weekends left until I can breathe again!
This weekend was no exception when it comes to go, go, go!

The weekend started off with a horse show and ended with a bridal shower!

Friday I spent most my day over at the show and then I showed on Saturday. I had a really good day Saturday and was thrilled with how the show went. There has been much improvement and I was bummed that I couldn't show Sunday because I know we would have been great! Thankfully my trainer showed him Sunday and they had a very successful day.

Saturday night I ate at Chef and the farmer and was a good person and never pulled out my phone...the only issue with that is that I didn't get any pictures. Minus the pictures, I can totally tell you what I ate and how fantastic the entire meal was.
For an appetizer I had ham wrapped peaches with ginger goat cheese and candied pecans. Oh my gosh...I was slightly skeptical about these but the table next to us ordered them so I had to have them and they were phenomenal. The sweetness from the peaches and saltiness from the ham were incredible and I would love a plate of them every morning. 
For my entree I had the tomato pie, which was also incredibly good, and then I finished the night off with the Chocolate Pudding desert and the Berries and Cream desert drink - aka I thought I may pop after eating. 

Sunday I headed to Apex to partake in Mitzi's bridal shower. While I did not host the bridal shower, I was in charge of games and some of the middle work. We played Bridal Pictionary and A Fun Facts Wedding Game. I really wanted to play Pantyhose Bowling as the bride to be is an avid bowler, but unfortunately it didn't work out. We will be playing pantyhose bowling the night before the wedding when all us girls stay together at the hotel. 
The theme of the bridal shower was cake and tea and it went off without a hitch.
I made little bouquets for the fun facts game and I was proud of them considering I am not a crafty person at all.

The bouquets

 The Bride and the bridal party!


Me, Mitzi, and Logan!

How was your weekend? It is starting to feel like fall in the mornings and nights here and I could not be more excited!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.