Wednesday

Four Transitional Lip Colors




1/2/3/4/

1: Lancome Berry Noir

2: Kate Rimmel Lipstick #01

3: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss in Berry Fit

4: Revlon Matte Balm in Standout


We are so close to fall and with the 50 degree mornings and nights I am craving my boots, sweaters, leggings, football, etc.

I started making the summer to fall transition with my nail colors and as I went digging through my makeup today, trying to convince myself that I didn't need to buy any more makeup currently, I started drooling over all my red, berry, merlot, and oxblood color lipsticks/pencils/glosses,etc.
Before we go straight to the deep dark red (but no one says you can't! I totally rocked a deep vampy red when I went out a few weeks ago - no shame!), I wanted to share with you some of my go to in-between reds and berries that let me get my fall lip fix -- for now!

What are your favorite transitional or fall lip colors??



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.