Wednesday

A Bridesmaid on a Budget/Doing Your Own Makeup

This is my first year being invited to/involved in weddings. Not only do I get to be involved, but I am also a Maid of Honor in one of them!
Being involved in a wedding isn't cheap. In order to save some money I elected to do my own makeup as I am fairly confident in my makeup abilities - hair not so much, so that is where I'm splurging.

I have to start some makeup trial runs soon but in the meantime I have been trying to decide what look I am going for. These are my current inspiration pictures and maybe one of these pictures will help you. These looks are neutral enough that you could wear them as a quest at a wedding or basically anytime you feel the want to put on some make up!





All of these photos via this board on Pinterest 

I am going to try to recreate some of these looks and blend a few of the looks until I decide what is right for me. They are all beautiful and within a few weeks I will hopefully have created my look from these pictures!




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.