Thursday

July Favorites

It has been a while since I have done a monthly favorites and because of this I have so many new items that I am excited to share with you all.

I did manage to narrow it down to the things I reached for the most often in July!


If you want the description of this scent you are going to have to click on the link as I suck at describing how it smells. What I will tell you is that this is becoming/has become my signature scent. I am not a big flower/girly smelling perfume type - and this does the trick! It is feminine enough and it also has black currant which makes it for me. They have many other scents that I hope to try, but I am currently hooked on kimono rose.

I have become obsessed with these. I have way more than three, but I decided not to overwhelm you by sticking all seven in the picture. While I love doing a full face of makeup, on a usual basis I apply a light layer of makeup that is way more natural looking. NYX Butter Glosses are moisturizing and give my lips a nice tint of color. So much love for these!

Once again I have so much love for this product. While wearing my no makeup makeup look, I always grab this blush. It is gorgeous and it gives you just the right amount of color with a little shine. I only have one (though I plan on getting more - sorry mom!) and the one I have is watermelon/moonstone. 

Okay so I am sorry to say I just came to the realization that Deviant is discontinued - but I did some research and the color Abyss is very similar! I have been wearing a bronze color on my lid most the summer and applying deviant in my water line for a pop of color. So pretty! 

I wasn't sure how I would feel about this mascara but I actually ended up really liking it! Is it my holy grail mascara? No, but I would definitely repurchase it until I find something I like better. The small rubber wand grabs on to all my lashes - including the ones at the outside corner of my eye and makes my lashes look fuller!

Forever one of my favorite highlighting shadows. I always come back to it no matter how far I stray.

Bath and Body Works Apple Blossom and Lavender Body Spray
Sadly this is also not available, except for on amazon. It smells so amazing and I wish I had bought multiple bottles of this. I hate showing this to you but I have been drowning myself in it. 

What have you been loving recently?



2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.