Friday

My Week In Pictures

Guess what? I may have fallen off the face of the earth but I am back! 
I know I said I was coming back a million and one times before, and I really thought I could do it with classes, but it turned into an uber fail. 

Now that classes are over and I am bored half the time because I don't know what to do with myself I have lots of time on my hands, I will get back into the full swing of things! 

Since this was my first full week without classes I made sure to make the best of it.

I started the week off right by riding with good friends and of course Ashley and I managed to match. It was a complete accident of course! Ashley and I are literally the same person if you haven't figured that out yet.


Besides riding, Ashley and I decided to pamper ourselves and go get our toes done and then stuff our face with food later that evening. I call that a successful night!

On Tuesday I headed downtown to try out the street food festival. While I wanted to try all the food trucks - the lines were longer than expected so this was a short lived dream - I ended up choosing Funky Fresh Food Truck and I was not disappointed! I had the Kobe Beef Sliders with Pimento Cheese and Candied Bacon. SO good!

I am dog sitting for two different families and one of the families has chickens and I get to keep the eggs. Yesterday I got 7 eggs and I still have a few more days to go. Anyone want some eggs? 


So...if you are a Starbucks fanatic then you have probably have seen/heard about this pretty drink in the below picture. It is an iced caramel macchiato with raspberry syrup and it was really good! I honestly got one because of how pretty the pictures were that people had been posting, but it ended up being really, really good! I suggest you try one if you are a Starbucks fan.

And that's all she wrote! How was your week?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.