Monday

You're Getting Old When Your Friends Start Getting Married

How you realize that you are getting old...Your friends start getting married and people start talking about children/grand babies. 
When did this all happen? I am not quite sure. 

So remember in my last post when I said I had many things going on this weekend? Couldn't be more true. First and foremost...this is how I spent the majority of my ride to Harmony for the wedding.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Nick... 

Not only did I drag the new boyfriend to a wedding within a month of us dating but I also forced him to meet my parents as I had to drop the dogs off. Never fear though because not only did we get to go through the fun of my parents, but I also got to meet his. 

The wedding was good. I am not near as close to this friend as I use to be but I wanted to show up because I am happy for her. She is the first of my friends to get married and in about a month and a half my good friend Mitzi is getting married. Ah, we are getting so old! It is exciting though.

So since both Nick and I fail miserably we managed not to get a picture until we left the wedding and since it was in the car it is blurry, but enjoy nevertheless.


As I open a new chapter in my book, I closed an old one by getting rid of my engagement ring this weekend. 
And speaking of new chapters...I have to brag once again about my baby girl with her new rider because she was champion in both her divisions at the show! Get 'em lady!

Relaxing after being a champ!

The dogs also had a good weekend while visiting Grandma and Grandpa and then they snoozed on the car ride back last night.


So I had a very interesting/fun weekend. How was yours?!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.