Tuesday

A Laid Back Weekend

I had a pretty boring weekend. But you know what? That was okay with me. As I prepare for the craziness that is the next 5 weekends of my life (beach, bachlorette, bridal shower, horse show, concert, etc) I was more than happy to lay on the couch, watch movies, and drink a beer.
I definitely felt like a granny as all the new freshman moved in (they are the class of 2019! AH what?!) and lived it up this weekend before classes started yesterday. I use to live for the weekend before classes started. Good days, good days.
Now I am very happy laying on the couch in my pajamas. 

While I may have not done much this weekend besides eat, sleep, have an interview, and buy a pair of shoes...my horses had a much more productive weekend than I did.
Remi was away at a show and was a good little boy and ended up champion in his division!

Velvet enjoyed being spoiled by all the kids at her barn...
Such a ham.

On Sunday Nick and I were totally lazy but I did manage to scrounge up dinner at the last minute, and if you know me then you know that cooking - especially last minute - is not my thing. 
Thanks to the internet and the fact that you can search for "easy" and "quick" dinner ideas is my only saving grace.
I think it turned out successful enough. 

This week is a bit crazy but I am enjoying some quiet time this morning as the little one I am watching is still asleep. Ah sweet bliss!
How was your weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.