Friday

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Today has been one heck of a week. Starting three 5 week classes around the holidays has been utter craziness. I am looking forward to Sunday because it is the only day of the week that I have nothing to do besides some studying. 

Linking up with Amanda and Karli today.

1::
My blog had a makeover!


I am so thrilled with my new blog template. I found mine on designerblogs. They offer plenty of options and if you are thinking of giving your blog a facelift for the new year then you should check them out. P.S. About me blurb is coming soon.

2::
It may have been long, it may have been stressful, and it may have taken a lot more patience than I expected...but I completed the 'Paint Your Pet' night at Wine and Design and I am in love.


3:: 
Date night and drinks during a stressful week? Check.


I did not want to leave the house. I repeat, I did not want to leave the house and join the living earlier this week. I was so consumed by school work that Nick decided it would be best to get me out of the house for a bit. After a lot of convincing (yes, I had to be convinced to go eat good food. Can we say stress overload?) I agreed to get off the couch and go. I forgot how the little things like a date night, good food, and just a change of atmosphere can do. It's the little things.

4:: 
Favorite workout of the week is a kettlebell workout! Prepare to hurt.



5::
Funnies. 




Have a great weekend!


2 comments

  1. Your horse painting turned out amazing! I think this is the first time I've been to your blog - always nice to find another horse person! (I've ridden since I was 3, but had to sell my horse several years ago, so I don't get to ride anywhere near as much as I'd like to now!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! It is certainly nice to meet another horse person! I have been riding since the age of five and can't give it up.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.