Friday

Fabulous Friday

My goodness this week flew by! I think, in my case, it is because I was not looking forward to an particular activity on Thursday morning. 

Today I am linking up with Amanda and Karli to bring you my Friday favorites.

1//
Thursday morning went like this...


To this..

Then this...

Oh nursing school pre-entrance exams...I hate you.

2//
So I have some exciting news... 
The blog is getting a makeover!

I won't tell you exactly what the new template is going to look like because I want it to be a surprise, but I couldn't contain my excitement and I had to share the news.

3//
Favorite Quick Workout

 I saw a Blogilates video on Amanda's blog last Friday and not only tried that one out but tried another one out. Holy cow, it didn't look hard but I felt it! Want a fast and efficient workout? Try this one out!



4//
It's been a long time coming but Mitzi and Tyler's wedding pictures came in and I had so much fun going back through the photos. I still can't believe they are married! It may have been stressful leading up to the big day, but the pictures just reaffirm how happy I am that I was part of one of my best friends wedding.




5//
Funnies/Quotes/Things I find amusing




Have a wonderful weekend!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.