Tuesday

Bits Of Cheer

So many things about the Holiday make me happy. 
Between the food, time spent with family, and the beautiful holiday decorations - I just can't get enough!

Today I am linking up with Alisha, Jess, and Amy to bring you my bits of holiday cheer.



1::
My Christmas tree. Nick and I finally bought a Christmas tree on Sunday and I finished all the decorating last night! 

While stringing the lights on the tree isn't my idea of fun/I started the lights the wrong way and had to redo all of them...
I absolutely enjoy putting the ornaments on. 

2::
The mantel. So I had some trouble with the mantel this year as well. Being in a different house ='s a new mantel which ='s garland that is to big. I had to rig the garland up there so that it didn't just droop over the sides awkwardly and thanks to Command Strips I managed to rig it all up. Those little suckers sure do come in handy.



I never realized the struggle that is finding stocking holders. I found mine last year and only bought two, which may be a huge mistake later in life. I need to go back and see if I can find two more this year.

3::
Presents. I love giving people presents. I have most of my present shopping done - thankfully! I still have one more person to buy for and I have a few presents on the way, but in the meantime I started my wrapping! I have to give it to my moms beautiful wrapping...I had no idea how hard it actually was until I started doing it myself. I'm getting better though.




2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.