Tuesday

Bits Of Cheer

How is it possible that Christmas is only 10 days away?! Every year I want Christmas to hurry up and get here and then December hits and it blows past me. 
Since another December is flying by, I am taking the time to document my little bits of Christmas cheer with all of you today.

If you want to join in on the fun then link up with Alisha and Pinky!









My Advent Calendar//
Every December growing up I remember having an advent calendar. I was so excited to open a new day every single morning! For some reason I never seem to be able to find advent calendars and it crushes me. While I may have been a little late to the game this year, I miraculously stumbled upon this gorgeous 3D advent calendar when grocery shopping with my mom on Sunday!



Sweet Gifts From My Landlord//
Imagine my surprise when I came back from the gym to a present hanging on my door handle with my name and address on it. At first I had absolutely no idea who it was from but after careful inspection (and a lot of thinking) I realized that my landlord had stopped by to bring my a Christmas present! It was so incredibly sweet of her to take the time and do that for her tenants. 



Gifts From Friends//
I love buying gifts for and while I make sure to get my friends a gift every year, I don't expect anything in return. Well my sweet friend Ashley went above and beyond this year and not only got me one present, but three! One is TBD because she said it wasn't ready yet, but I love my two gifts!

I already used my Kate Spade Cup and am excited to finally have a piece of jewelry by Bourbon and Bowties! 

What are your bits of weekly cheer?


8 comments

  1. love that Kate Spade cup! And also love that you do an advent calendar, they are seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a sweet landlord! How thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up! I LOVE your advent calendar. SO pretty. What a sweet landlord, how unexpected and thoughtful to do for you. That Kate spade cup is awesome. Perfect gifts from your girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of your landlord! I love that ornament!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.