Thursday

Beauty Favorites {November}

I've been slacking on my beauty favorites posts the last few months...
And that makes me sad because I am a beauty junkie and love seeing other people's beauty favorites as well as sharing my own.

It may be past due, but here are the beauty items I reached for/fell in love with in November!



-RoC Retinal Moisturizer. I am totally impressed with this moisturizer. So impressed that I am on my second bottle. At first I was slightly turned off by the smell - aka it smells like my Grandma - but the moisturizer consistency, the way it melts into my face, and the SPF have me hooked! I am also a big fan of the pump applicator. This may be my new holy grail moisturizer.

-Becca Champagne Pop. Lets be honest...Why did it take me so long to bring this into my life?! I am a big fan of Jaclyn Hill but I didn't go cray cray when I heard she was doing a collab with Becca Cosmetics. I think I didn't hop on the bandwagon because I was fearful it wouldn't live up to the hype - Oh, but it does! I cannot get enough of this beautiful highlighter and reach for it every single time I put on makeup.

-Morphe Deluxe Pointed Blender. This brush is a must have for me! I use it to apply highlighter onto my cheek bones and it is fabulous! By far the best highlighting brush I have come across.

-Stila Smokey Quartz Ink Cushion Eyeliner. I wasn't sure how I felt about these eyeliners when I first saw them in Sephora. I played with them for a bit and left without purchasing one. Well I couldn't stop thinking about them and then the Ulta sale happened and I found myself half tempted to buy three but decided on one just in case I wasn't impressed. Well I'm hooked. I love the color ranged, the eyeliner is well pigmented, and they do not budge on my eyelid. 

-Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Tempted. We all know I have an obsession with red/berry lip products and this one does not disappoint. I love that I can put a thin layer on my lips or build the color so that it is a deeper berry shade. Plus the staying power is great!

What beauty products have you been loving recently? Leave a comment and let me know!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.