Tuesday

Christmas 2015

And just like that, it's over. 
Christmas 2015 is a wrap!
It's always a sad moment for me when Christmas day comes to an end, but I can definitely say that I enjoyed this Christmas so very much.

This Christmas I spent the morning at my parents house and the evening at Nick's parents house. 
I received multiple lovely presents from my parents but I think my favorites were the nutribullet and winter coat to ride in. My parent's really knocked it out of the park this year and Christmas included Santa's bag of presents...

Yes, even at the age of 24 I gush over having presents in Santa's bag. 

Also, look at this wrapping paper that my dad had made!


Nick spoiled me rotten and got me, basically, everything off the Christmas list I sent him! I was blown away because I honestly was just expecting my new workout shoes, which was the one thing I told him I really wanted most. 


An even better Christmas present came the day after Christmas...
Velvet came home!!!! Even though the weather was crappy and I wasn't sure if I could manage a ride or two, I flew out to the barn yesterday and managed to ride both my babies in-between the rain.


The nuggets also had a wonderful Christmas and received treats from Grandma and Grandpa and toys from Nick and I.

I managed to catch a picture of each before they destroyed their new toys.


Christmas 2015 was definitely one for the books! How was your holiday?



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.