Tuesday

Bits Of Cheer And Countdown To Christmas!

Can you believe that we are only a few days away from Christmas? I can't.
 Every year I want Christmas to hurry up and come so badly but then I hit December and it all goes by way too fast. Honestly it makes me a bit sad to know that within a week I will be taking down all of my Christmas decorations.
Thankfully for the last week of the link-ups (Alisha and Pinky), I have even more decorations and happiness from my parent's house to share with you.



1//
The nuggets and their Christmas present. 



Every year I get the boys a squeaky, fluffy, toy for them to, play with, destroy in the span of 10 minutes. I thankfully managed to snap these pictures within the first two minutes of them acquiring their new toys. I assure you that within the span of 8 more minutes there was toy stuffing everywhere. I'm glad they enjoyed it while it lasted.

2//
Christmas means being reunited with good friends. 


This lovely lady has been gone for far too long. She is accomplishing many wonderful things while away at PT school but I miss her terribly. While our two hour chat fest wasn't near long enough for my liking, I am so happy that we were able to take some time out our crazy holiday schedules and see each other! 

3//
Christmas time at mom and dads.



Every year I come home for Christmas. While there may be new horses, new boyfriends, and a whole lot of chaos going on around the holidays, there is one thing I can always count on and that is going back to mom and dads, seeing my parents houses decorated, and watching A Christmas Story as we exchange gifts on Christmas day. Some things will never get old.

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas! My posting may be limited this week as I am visiting family and studying/taking three tests. If I do not update anymore this week I will definitely be back next week to share my Christmas with you all.


2 comments

  1. The picture of you and your friend is ADORABLE. So cute. I love being down at my parents too - something about being home around Christmas is magical! Merry Christmas, friend. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.