Thursday

Thankful Thursdays {Link-up}

Hey everyone! 
This week I am participating in a new link-up called Thankful Thursdays and you can join in by visiting this lovely lady here!


The topic of this week is when are you thankful?

-When Daniel takes the dogs out at night and first thing in the morning so I don't have to be out and about in the dark

-When my mom is there to listen. This includes everything from break-ups to new relationships, bad horse days and good horse days, bad grades and good grades, etc. Since I am on the mom topic I would like to say Happy Birthday Mom! :)

-When my dad always does his best to help me in any way he can. This includes helping me with school work (lots of school work), trying to understand why I was so emotional over a boy that really didn't matter, always picking up my favorite meals when I am back in town, taking my to my hair appointment when my mom was sick, etc. 

-When my sister calls randomly to ask random questions like "do you know where mom and dad are?" - Mind you I am about 3 hours away and have no idea. You may drive me crazy little one but you sure can put a smile on my face.

-When the dogs use the bathroom fast - especially now that it's cold.

-When my hard work pays off

-When the horses are good boys and girls and don't attempt to kill me in this cold, windy, weather

I hope you have a good Thursday and I will see you tomorrow for confession Friday!


10 comments

  1. This is an awesome list! So many moments to be thankful for!! Thanks for linking up with us! Oh, and happy birthday to your mom!! Birthdays are my favorite!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the link-up! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. This is just too much like me, haha! I used to lay in bed at night and pray that my husband would get up and take our dog out when she was a puppy. I'm glad I'm not the only one.. haha! I love this list! Thank you so much for linking up with us!! I love meeting new bloggy friends! yay! -Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, getting to know my bloggy friends even more, I should say :)

      Delete
    2. LOVE the "do you know where mom and dad are" calls... I get them too!

      Delete
  3. I can totally relate! Well,not good and bad horse days haha, but I remember many conversations like the ones you named. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a nice rest of the week also!

      Delete
  4. Great list. Love your blog. :) Glad you linked up with us.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.