Wednesday

October Favorites!

I am sad that October (my favorite month besides December!) is already over.
I discovered many new favorites in October and am excited to share them.








I love this cleansing polish. I use it interchangeably with my Clearasil but you can definitely use it every day. It has teeny tiny exfoliating beads and it smells incredible! I have always had a hard time with scented face wash's but the scent is just so nice.

I have been wanting one of Hourglass's ambient lighting powders ever since they came out. When I stumbled across this trio I thought how perfect! Instead of one I can have three! While they are not full-sized, you get a large amount of product. I am a highlighter freak and I have to say that these powders are flawless and give such a nice glow. 

I was late to jump on the bandwagon but I finally got this blush and I am now part of the cult. Gorgeous!

Love it. It fills in my brows just enough and they look so natural but a better version of my natural brows. It isn't a product that fills in your brows so if that is what you want then skip this. If you don't want to fill in your brows every day and want to make them a little neater and put together in a flash then you will love it!

This is a phenomenal line of lipstick. True perfection. These lipsticks are matte but so creamy and apply flawlessly! I love all the colors but I have been wearing Touch of Spice all the time. It is such a nice color that you can wear every single day. 

Such a great, versatile, color. I've really enjoyed putting Woodwinked on my lid and putting Mythology on my outer corner and smudging it under my eyes.


Such a great color. I change my nail polish often and I always tend to grab this one and use it often.

The Hump Day Blog Hop

1 comment

  1. I'm obsessed with the ambient light palette!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.