Friday

Confession Friday!

Time for some more confessions! Join the fun by linking up with Leslie!



Lets do this!

{1} Major confession time...
I have a new horse!! I haven't had a whole lot of time to play with him but his name is Remi and he was such a good boy today in this crappy weather. I have been super impressed with him so far.



{2} I confess that poor Boone was bit by something earlier this week and the top of his nose and lips swelled up! I have no idea what could have bit him but he is all better now!



{3} I confess that Daniel and I will be seeing Garth Brooks tomorrow night! I am very excited that my dad was able to get tickets.

{4} I confess I decorated my mantle. It happened. I had a vision of what I wanted to do and then it just happened! 

{5} I confess that I need to vacuum later today and I don't want to...
The struggle :)


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.