Monday

Hopes and Plans {Link-up}

I was hoping to share my outfit from Saturday with you guys but I completely failed at taking a picture. I was distracted by the horse show on Saturday and commence picture failure! I'll have to wear the outfit again (not that I mind!) and will document it!






Instead of boring you with equestrian themed purchases, I will tell you what I need/should accomplish this week...Key word in that sentence being should.

1// I need to get Boone's harness fixed. I have failed at this for a few weeks now.


2// Consign more clothes! I need to make an appointment ASAP


3// Cook at the house. Yea, last week I don't think Daniel or I made a single dinner meal at the house. I already planned some meals for this week so lets see if I can stick to it!


4// Study, study, study. I have the first part of one of my finals this week - eek! 


5// Book a hotel for the tiny trip Daniel and I have planned this winter. That would be good.


Lets see if I can accomplish it all! I will not be in town at the end of the week so I better get on this. 
What do you have to get done/hope to get done this week?


4 comments

  1. Ahh where are you guys going on your winter mini vacay?! I feel like we spend all of our "vacations" visiting family since everyone is so stinking far away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the majority of vacation will be visiting family but we are going to the mountains for a day or two :)

      Delete
  2. haha love that lil picture!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.