Friday

Confession Day!

Head on over to Leslie's blog in order to partake in the fun!



{1} I confess that I like Taylor Swift's Shake If Off song...
This is a hard confession for me. I have never been a huge fan of her music but I have to give the lady credit for poking fun at herself! Plus the song is super catchy.

{2} I confess that I am on the hunt for black leggings. I have managed to stay away from leggings for a long time but I think this is the year I will finally get a pair. I am currently eyeing the Zella Live-in Leggings. They are available at Nordstrom and I would link you straight to the leggings except Nordstrom is currently down. 

Do you have a pair of leggings that you cannot live without? Please let me know!

{3} I confess that I am that crazy lady who is ready to decorate her house for Christmas. The only thing that is stopping me is Daniel. He does not believe in decorating before Thanksgiving and while I understand this and usually abide by the rule...the family I nanny for has completely decorated their house and since I walk into their house everyday and see the joys of Christmas I can't help but want it in my house!

{4} I confess that I bought peppermint bark today at the grocery store to tide myself over while waiting for December to roll around. Too early? Nah!

{5} I confess that I have Garth Brooks tickets for the end of this month and I cannot wait to see him live! I wasn't sure if this would work out so I am so excited that it has!

Do you have anything to confess?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.