Friday

Happy Friday!!

I hope you all have had a lovely week and have some fun plans for the weekend. I will be working so make sure to do something fun for me.
Without further ado...lets get to it.

Do you find yourself in a dull state on a weekly basis? Do you want to start glowing on a daily basis. Well then I suggest you go pick up my newest highlighter obsession and get glowing!


This stuff is magical and literally $5. How can you beat that? You need so little and it is stunning. I will be buying a backup and possibly the 5 other colors in the range. Halographic is a stunning icy white with a purple irridescenty glow - simply stunning. I even received numerous compliments on how I was glowing from the inside out. Such a small application will leave you looking like a glowing goddess. 


Lets just continue down the path of why I am broke. I will admit that I just ordered some products so I cannot fully attest to how much I like them, but that will be coming shortly and if you want to spend money on beautiful skin care products then meet Trulyorganic. Just look how gorgeous the products are. The face masks are to die for.


 Look at this beautiful picture of their unicorn fruit whipped body butter from their instagram page



What did I binge watch in the last 24 hours? Jack Ryan! What a great show.



Do you enjoy a nice cup of tea? Then I suggest giving this tea a try. It is so good.



And do you need an adorable tea diffuser to steep your tea? Then say hello to baby nessie




Linking up with Amanda on this lovely Friday.




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.