Wednesday

Pumpkin Season


I finally had a weekend where I was able to just sit around and do nothing, and it was fantastic! 
Don't get me wrong, I did do some stuff this weekend but it was all enjoyable/whatever Hanna wants to do type of stuff. 

So I'm going to be straight up honest with you and tell you that I did absolutely nothing on Friday night. I ate food, watched TV, and laid on the couch and it was great. 

Saturday I did useful but boring things like grocery shop, order another wedding present for Mitzi and Tyler since the first one didn't work out (long story), and went and visited Remi since it was raining. Remi also took the opportunity to try and destroy the crop (aka weapon) that he sometimes is spanked with...



Sunday. Now Sunday was a fabulous day.
It started out with brunch and Nutella stuffed crepes, which were delicious! 


Then Nick and I went to get pumpkins and little did he know but I went to make friends with all the animals.


 Boone and Ash in goat form!


Of course I made a pony friend.

Then I tried to take a picture of myself and Nick and about 4 photos later (because the sun was in my face and I couldn't see anything)...this was the best I could get


All in all the weekend was wonderful and I was so happy to have no set in stone plans and enjoy it!
I need more weekends like this in my life.

How was your weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.