Monday

Joaquin Down The Aisle

Mitzi and Tyler's wedding weekend = accomplished! 

What a fun fun weekend! Minus the lack of sleep, the constant rain, and a few stressful moments - everyone made it to the wedding. Mitzi handled the weather like a pro and decided that since it was cold and raining the whole evening would be moved inside. 

I have never been involved in a wedding so I had no idea how much work was involved in a wedding - not that I thought it was a walk in the park but there was more to it than I imagined. 
I headed out Thursday night so that I could be part of all the festivities on Friday. Mitzi and Tyler stayed with me Thursday night and thankfully we all had a safe drive.

Boone enjoying his car ride.

Friday I attended the rehearsal luncheon and then went with the girls to have our nails done, grab a few necessities (stuff for mimosas), have a nice dinner, and then play bingo and left, right, center at the hotel with family and friends who had come to town early.

Nick came in Friday night after some bad weather and a horrible drive. His normal 3ish hour drive took about 5, but he still stopped by the hotel to see me before heading to his parents for the night. After saying hello to Nick, the girls and I headed up stairs for bed and then disaster struck. Around 11:30 one of the bridesmaids, Logan (who is just the sweetest thing ever), broke the toilet. When I say broke, I literally mean broke it. Here is the evidence of that fatal moment...


Since the hotel was booked, we couldn't switch rooms and therefore had no toilet for the night. Good times! 
Saturday us girls had to be at the venue at 10 in order to get ready. We had a good time getting ready and the wedding went off without a hitch! 

Me with the beautiful bride!


Congratulations to the beautiful bride and groom! It may have had its bumps in the road but the entire thing was so much fun!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.