Friday

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am linking up with Karli and Amanda to bring you some friday favorites!


//I've been having a lot of fun playing with my nails recently. Not only did a try out a fun blood splatter nail (check it out here!) but I also re-discovered a gorgeous color - OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight




//Recently I've been watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix and I'll admit that I'm hooked! If you are looking for a sweet, kindhearted, funny show that lets you relate to life's little problems then you will enjoy this show!


//This is hard for me to say but I hit another nursing school roadblock. This roadblock isn't going to stop me but it is super frustrating. I won't go into full detail but a mistake was made and I will now be applying to other nursing schools and taking a few more classes. So I found this gem of a picture on Facebook and felt that I totally connected to it.


//While I don't put on makeup every single day I've had some fun playing around with it again and have been loving the below look recently. I used Urban Decay Easy Baked on the lid and roach on the outer corner. I also forgot how beautiful Bobbi Brown's Wild Rose shimmer brick is on the cheeks! Since I will not be starting nursing school in the spring (sigh), I was thinking of doing a youtube channel with makeup tutorials for fun. I've played around with the idea for a while and I'm still toying with it but maybe I'll do a few videos...



//Recently I have been using Crest White Strips Professional Effects. I have about a week left but once I am done with the treatment I will let you know the results and what I think!



I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!


3 comments

  1. Such cute nails! I need to paint mine today haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Are you going to try the splatter technique?

      Delete
  2. I love your nails! Perfect for Halloween :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.