Thursday

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday loves!!

//Favorite Makeup Product

Lets just say I am a lucky duck and got my hands on all of the colored mascara's from Urban Decay and I am in love! I have been rocking the blue like crazy and haven't had the chance to use all the rest but if they are as good as Gonzo then I can't wait! My only quip about them is that they are hard to get off! It takes a lot of makeup remover to get the blue off of my eyelashes and from under my eyes - still worth a try!



//Favorite Thing to Binge Watch

All I can say is that Sharp Objects is getting all of my attention right now.


//Favorite Trader Joe's Finds

So I am back in an area that has Trader Joe's, which is so exciting, but bad for my wallet. 
Ugh, I am trying to clean up my eating a bit and Trader Joe's is and isn't helping. So I am in love with the raspberry lime sparkling water, the sweet potato tortilla chips (wholly yum!), their greek yogurt (so freaking good), their chai tea, their frozen spinach artichoke dip - holy moly do not buy this if you don't want to eat it all in one sitting...by yourself - and basically everything else. Trader Joe's is just so wonderful.



OH! How could I forget the shooting star cookies?!?!?! These things are so good.




//Favorite Scrubs

Disclaimer: I haven't tried many scrubs so I don't have a lot to compare this too except some others that I tried on as well as school scrubs.
Drum roll please...Figs! These are seriously the most comfortable things ever. They are well made, do not fade, and are water resistant - and did I mention they are like pajamas at work?! I am drooling over the new charcoal color and plan on getting a pair.



//Things I Should Not Spend Money On - But Will

1. The new Madrid Roeckl Riding Gloves in black and gold


Oh -m -g they are gorgeous.


2. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Norvina Palette 


All I can say is, yes I need this. 




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.