Wednesday

White Bean Chicken Chili

Happy hump day!
If you haven't already figured it out, I'm a big fan of chili. I like the traditional chili as well as white bean chili. I found my new favorite 'traditional' chili recipe here. Blending one can of beans made an incredible difference in the taste - and when I say incredible I mean great taste! 
We all know chili goes well with these cooler nights and beautiful fall sunrises.




On Sunday I was itching to make a white bean chicken chili so A) I had dinner for Sunday night and B) I had lunch for the work week. 
Not only was I blown away when I tried it Sunday night but, dare I say, I think it tasted even better on Monday when I had it for lunch!
Here is the original recipe. I used all the ingredients that the recipe called for and only made a few slight changes.



I used 2 cans of cannellini beans and I chopped up half a white onion and two gloves of garlic and placed them in the bottom of the crockpot and then placed the chicken on top. 
On Sunday I used monterrey pepper jack cheese but for lunch on Monday I used cheddar cheese and honestly, it tasted equally good with either cheese.

This is definitely going to become a staple in my household!
Do you think you'll give it a try?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.