Monday

A Busy Halloween Weekend

Halloween has come and gone and we have hit November. Buckle your seat belts ladies and gentlemen because I am now all aboard the Christmas train. Don't worry I won't bombard you with Christmas upon Christmas stuff because I am crazed with nursing school applications.

But just know that before long...I will start hinting at Christmas ideas, makeup, decorations, etc. 

Anyway, back to Halloween 2015 weekend! I was crazed last week - hence I didn't get my Friday post up. On Friday I drove to a clinic about 2 hours away to watch Remi learn more about being a mature show horse. He thought it was more fun to goof around but he did learn some valuable lessons. I spent all day out of town. It was totally worth it but I was tired and had to be out of town again on Saturday. 

Saturday I went to meet my mom and sister to have our hair done. I had a lot of fun spending time with them but I frantically ran home because I was so far behind on the Halloween shenanigans. I had to go get candy and decorate the pumpkin. I planned on doing the chalkboard spray paint pumpkin with the writing...but since I ran out of time I did a backwards pumpkin instead!


Then I proceeded to 'dress up' the dogs...
They have been demoted to decorative collars since they think their outfits are toys and proceed to chew on them.

Ash sporting his Halloween 'outfit.' Boone has the same one but he refused to stick around for a picture.

Since mine are no fun in the dressing up department, I saw this adorable picture on Facebook and definitely need to come up with something clever for the dogs next year.


After handing out candy to the few trick-or-treaters that stopped by, and having a precious 1 year old confuse trick-or-treating and give me all of her candy, Nick, Boone, and I snuggled on the couch and were completely lazy the rest of the night. 


Sunday was a day of laziness and catching up with errands, chores, etc. 
I did make a new dish for dinner and it was so good!

Chicken Parmesan Bake:

Definitely try this out!

So that was my super exciting Halloween weekend. How was yours?

I will be out of town for a horse show at the end of the week so I, once again, probably won't have a Friday post up but on Wednesday I am going to tell you my experience with Crest Professional Effects White Strips. Next week I am going to bring you my October favorites!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.