Wednesday

Oh the Places I Want to Go

As thrilled as I am to be on Christmas break (que the happy dance music), I sadly admit that I have been a bit bored.
I'm use to doing everything at once. I'm use to going from morning to night. And I'm use to studying - not saying I love it because I really don't. I am use to doing stuff, even if it's not anything I particularly like to do. With that being said, having all this free time is great - except I don' have much to do and I have apparently forgot how to just relax and lounge around all day. 
Since I have had all this free time, I have been thinking of places I wish I was spending my free time right now. Therefore, I have already planned my future trip to Middleburg, Va. Let me enlighten you with some pictures before I continue.

Christmas Parade!

Beautiful Country

Town of Middleburg

First and most importantly, it is horse country USA (besides Kentucky - which I love), great food, great shopping, spa days…need I say more?!

I haven't even been and I am already in love. I will get my butt there sooner or later (actually multiple times I hope!)

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.