Friday

Confession Friday

Recently I started reading Leslie's Blog, A Blonde Ambition (Click it now!) and decided to join in on her Confession Friday posts! Go check out her Friday Confessions and confessions from other bloggers on Leslie's blog!

Without further ado here are my Friday Confessions
1) I can't get enough Christmas music currently. Christmas is my favorite time of the year so I enjoy it while I can!
2) I get nervous driving during the Holiday's because as we know people on a regular basis cannot drive the crazies come out to play chicken on the highway. 
3) I am currently being lazy and watching Say Yes to the Dress as we speak. Guilty pleasure…
4) I've had a lot of conflicted feelings about weddings recently. Probably because I've had too much time to think and friends are getting engaged. Maybe we'll go more into this later - Maybe the next post.
5) I rarely go out on the weekends because I am a lazy homebody and I love it :)
6) I wasn't really sure if I would like where I moved too, but it has turned out much better than my cynical mind originally made it out to be. 
7) As good as I am at spending money, I am all about a great sale.

And that is it for this Friday! :) I hope everyone has a fun but safe weekend!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.