Friday

TGIF!

Hello everyone!
I am so happy that it is Friday! 
The week has been an eventful one. On Tuesday we had some bad weather and a tornado warning! Let me just say, I do not enjoy bad weather when I am with people, but I am currently alone and a tornado warning certainly made my night more interesting. Thankfully, it was going in the opposite direction of my area, but it was still nerve wracking!
Afterwards we did have a beautiful sunset and I did manage to get a picture of it. 

Unfortunately the tree was blocking my view of a better shot

After the storm incident, I met up with one of my good friends from high school a day later!
I was so happy to see Jen since both of our schedules do not give us much time to get together and catch up. I am especially happy to see her any chance I get before she heads to Boston for grad school in January! We are getting so old. We did enjoy a day of shopping, chatting, and eat! I am always up for fun trips like that. 


The rest of the week was relatively slow. I did have to give the dog a bath (great picture below!), I worked, laid out, and spent a lot of time reading for my online summer class. I did get a surprise this morning when I woke up. My orchid bloomed again! I am so happy considering those beautiful plants are, sadly, so easy to kill. Just had to taken a second to brag about my luck when it comes to my orchid plant! 


I hope the week has been a good one! TGIF and enjoy your weekend! I have a packed weekend so there will be a post telling you all about my weekend at the beginning of the week! And as promised here is the great picture of my soaking wet Pomeranian! 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.