Monday

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my crazy life!  I have been thinking about making a blog for a while, and I finally caved. There are very few dull moments in my life, and even though it drives me crazy at times, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I have lots of big moments that everyone goes through at one point or another coming up, and I figured I would share it with everyone! Hopefully my journey as a young adult navigating the real world will touch home with multiple people. Even if it isn't relevant to your own life, I hope you find some humor in my crazy/fun adventures!

I am crazy busy during the week but hope to have posts up at the end of the weekend or beginning of the week! I will do my best to keep up, but we all know that life simply teases us and we never know what is around the next bend!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.