Friday

New Year - Same Me

Welcome 2019! 
I have a lot to look forward to this year: Growing and competing with baby Lucas, growing in my career, furthering my career, new adventures with friends and family, and continuing with my fitness goals. 

I wanted to take a moment to reminisce on 2018. 2018 was filled with many firsts, many ups, and a few downs. In 2018, I fell in love with a German stud, brought the poor boy to America, and thus the relationship that is baby Lucas and Hanna was born. Later that year, I graduated, accepted a wonderful job, bought a car (!), had the opportunity to spend a lot amount of quality time with family, and went to the World Equestrian Games. 

2018 was a year filled with transitions, new experiences, news/careers that tested relationships, and much more! I very much enjoyed 2018 and while I wish some things the transpired could magically be poofed away - life doesn't work that way. So here's to you 2018 and to the things to come in 2019. 
\\

This is the year that I will take more pictures and hopefully get back to a more regular blog schedule. This year is going to be filled with horses and happiness. I am going to work hard to get one step closer to graduate school and my goals. 

I hope you all had a lovely Holiday and a Happy New Year 




Cheers lovelies! 

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.