Monday

Review and Thoughts: Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette


My parents surprised me with the Naked Heat palette and I couldn't have been more thrilled considering I wanted to get my hands on it. I toyed with how often I would use the palette because the colors are not the typical colors that I reach for. I am a neutral girl, love the Naked 3 palette, and occasionally love a nice gold/copper eye with a pop of blue eyeliner - so the Naked Heat is outside of my usual shadow comfort zone.

After swatching the palette I must admit that I fell in love with some of the shadows and became more and more intrigued on how I was going to pull this off.

 Colors L to R: Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumbre, He Devil, Dirty Talk, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes, Ember

Up close of Ounce because it is a beautiful highlight shade. 

The mattes are slightly chalky, but I have found that they do blend out fairly well and they are build able. I love En Fuego and Ashes because I do not have any matte's similar to those shades. The showstoppers for me are Lumbre, Scorched, and Ember. They are buttery soft and the pigmentation is wonderful. 

The best part about this palette? I have reached for it again and again! I am truly surprised by how nice these colors look on the lid. 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.