Monday

On the Hunt: Best Workout Pants

I always feel good in my workout pants while in the gym.
Only one thing can crush my spirit while working out and that is pants that are not squat proof.
I have multiple pairs of lengths, brands, and styles yet I am still struggling to find my holy grail workout pant that I can squat all day in and not worry about them being see through. 

I have watched.read/and searched for the best squat proof workout pants, but now I need your help. Please let me know what your favorites are! 



Pros: I hear these are fabulous. High waisted and opaque. 
Con: Price


Pros: I hear that they are super comfortable
Con: I haven't seen much about these


Pros: Overall they seem like solid pants and the price point is good!
Cons: I can't try them on before ordering them. 


Pros: They have some of the cutest prints and lots of mesh options!
Cons: I can't try them on before ordering them.

I've also heard good thing about Fabletics and was wondering is the VIP option worth it? Are the clothes worth it?

Let me know!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.